About Organiser: GSPMA
GSPMA is a nonprofit body serving Plastic industry since 1970.
- The Gujarat State Plastic Manufacturers Association (GSPMA), established in 1970
- A member based not for profit organization of more than 2000 members. These members broadly consists of India’s leading manufacturers of plastic processing machineries & its parts, auxiliary & ancillary equipments, plastic raw material, engineering plastics, master batches, fillers, machine parts and spares, packaging materials, packaging and printing machinery, moulds and dies , automation products etc.
- GSPMA is a leading Plastic Manufacturers Association in the country and is a founder member of PLASTINDIA FOUNDATION.
- GSPMA is working for the cause of Plastic Industry since more than last four decades
- GSPMA is aimed at the development of Plastic Industry and safeguarding the interest of industry and for addressing the waste management & environmental issues.
- From last one decade GSPMA has widened its horizons and has expanded its reach to international level by way of overseas delegations, B2B meetings and participation in International exhibitions.
- Since its inception, GSPMA is promoting plastic industry in Gujarat and entire country.