About Organiser: GSPMA
GSPMA is a nonprofit body serving Plastic industry since 1970.
- The Gujarat State Plastic Manufacturers Association (GSPMA), established in 1970
- A member based not for profit organization of more than 2000 members. These members broadly consists of India’s leading manufacturers of plastic processing machineries & its parts, auxiliary & ancillary equipments, plastic raw material, engineering plastics, master batches, fillers, machine parts and spares, packaging materials, packaging and printing machinery, moulds and dies , automation products etc.
- GSPMA is a leading Plastic Manufacturers Association in the country and is a founder member of PLASTINDIA FOUNDATION.
- GSPMA is working for the cause of Plastic Industry since more than last four decades
- GSPMA is aimed at the development of Plastic Industry and safeguarding the interest of industry and for addressing the waste management & environmental issues.
- From last one decade GSPMA has widened its horizons and has expanded its reach to international level by way of overseas delegations, B2B meetings and participation in International exhibitions.
- Since its inception, GSPMA is promoting plastic industry in Gujarat and entire country.
GSPMA also organizes Plexpoindia exhibition every three years. This gives a unique platform to the exhibitors related to plastic and packaging industry. Plexpoindia 2019 will be the next mega event that will promote Indian plastic industry. Plexpoindia 2019 will be the 8th Expo where manufacturers, dealers, traders, suppliers of raw materials, machinery & equipment, ancillary equipment, testing equipment’s, chemicals & additives are expected to participate.
- Plexpoindia 1979 – The 1st Plastic Trade Exhibition of Indian Plastics Industries. The Exhibition was considered the Landmark in the history of Indian Plastics Industries.
- Plexpoindia 1979, 1995, 2004, 2007, 2010 , 2013 & 2016 has marked a phenomenal success.
- The Exhibition met the objectives to reach their target audience in the emerging National & International markets.
PLEXPO INDIA 2013
PLEXPOINDIA 2013 – 6th International Plastics & Packaging Exhibition organized by Gujarat State Plastic Manufacturers Association (GSPMA) held during 8th to 13th January, 2013 at Helipad Ground, Gandhinagar (Gujarat) in association with VIBRANT GUJARAT 2013 as a part of VIBRANT TRADE SHOW 2013. More than 300 exhibitors from various countries participated from different segment of industry. Large number of visitors from all over the country including delegations from 18 countries (China, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Germany, etc.) visited the exhibition. Moreover many dignitaries, VIPs, Government officials, high school students, management / engineering faculties along with their student and general public at large viewed the exhibition. Business worth Rs. 500 crores generated during the show.
Key highlights of PLEXPOINDIA 2013
- No. of exhibitors – more than 300
- Participation from 20 countries across the globe
- Business visitors — more than 50,000
- Delegations from 18 countries visited the show
- Business generated worth Rs. 500 crores for exhibitor companies
- Live Demo of latest Plastic processing machineries
- Area covered — 10,000 sq.mts.
- Event supported by major associations & Government of Gujarat
PLEXPO INDIA 2016
Plexpoindia 2016 – International Plastic, Packaging, Printing, Converting & Rubber Industries Exhibition, which was held at The Exhibition Centre, Gandhinagar-Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India from 7 to 11 January 2016. The exhibition was aimed at creating a strong and effective platform for buyers & sellers networking, launch and display of new technology, tie ups etc.
Key highlights of PLEXPOINDIA 2016
- PlexpoIndia 2016 devoted to promoting excellence in the field of plastics processing and making Gujarat & India a preferred sourcing base for plastics processing machineries and plastics product from.
- Plexpo India 2016 showcase of Investment Opportunities, Latest Technologies and Manufacturing capabilities.
- 500 Exhibitors from all over the world.
- Participation of 10+ Countries with 1, 00,000 Business Visitors.
- Live Demonstration of Plastics Machineries for Moulds, Printing, Packaging Products etc.
- Emerged as one of the top Indian Plastic Exhibition.
- To be mounted and spread across 25,000+ sq. meters area.
- Business worth 1500 corers expected to be generated.
- Visitors & Buyers expected from over 10+ countries
- A grand hub to Exploreeverything related to Plastic world.