About Organiser: GSPMA
GSPMA is a nonprofit body serving Plastic industry since 1970.
- The Gujarat State Plastic Manufacturers Association (GSPMA), established in 1970
- A member based not for profit organization of more than 2000 members. These members broadly consists of India’s leading manufacturers of plastic processing machineries & its parts, auxiliary & ancillary equipments, plastic raw material, engineering plastics, master batches, fillers, machine parts and spares, packaging materials, packaging and printing machinery, moulds and dies , automation products etc.
- GSPMA is a leading Plastic Manufacturers Association in the country and is a founder member of PLASTINDIA FOUNDATION.
- GSPMA is working for the cause of Plastic Industry since more than last four decades
- GSPMA is aimed at the development of Plastic Industry and safeguarding the interest of industry and for addressing the waste management & environmental issues.
- From last one decade GSPMA has widened its horizons and has expanded its reach to international level by way of overseas delegations, B2B meetings and participation in International exhibitions.
- Since its inception, GSPMA is promoting plastic industry in Gujarat and entire country.
Visa Invitation Letter
If you are travelling to our fair from a country whose citizens require a visa for India, you will need an official letter from Plexpoindia 2016.
In order for us to formulate this letter as precisely as possible, you must provide us with various details.
Please complete all of the points listed below. We will then send you the official letter by email / fax which may be presented for obtaining visa.
Please inquire about the entry requirements applying to you (e.g. visa requirement) sufficiently in advance before you come to the event. Please carry out the necessary formalities yourself. Plexpo will accept no responsibility if you do not receive a visa or do not receive it on time, or if you are unable to travel to the event due to other reasons.
We will get in touch with you as soon as possible from Monday to Friday (Except Saturday/Sunday and on holidays)