About Organiser: GSPMA
GSPMA is a nonprofit body serving Plastic industry since 1970.
- The Gujarat State Plastic Manufacturers Association (GSPMA), established in 1970
- A member based not for profit organization of more than 2000 members. These members broadly consists of India’s leading manufacturers of plastic processing machineries & its parts, auxiliary & ancillary equipments, plastic raw material, engineering plastics, master batches, fillers, machine parts and spares, packaging materials, packaging and printing machinery, moulds and dies , automation products etc.
- GSPMA is a leading Plastic Manufacturers Association in the country and is a founder member of PLASTINDIA FOUNDATION.
- GSPMA is working for the cause of Plastic Industry since more than last four decades
- GSPMA is aimed at the development of Plastic Industry and safeguarding the interest of industry and for addressing the waste management & environmental issues.
- From last one decade GSPMA has widened its horizons and has expanded its reach to international level by way of overseas delegations, B2B meetings and participation in International exhibitions.
- Since its inception, GSPMA is promoting plastic industry in Gujarat and entire country.
Edited Major Exhibitors Group
GSPMA organises 8th Edition of Plexpoindia at Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India to provide immense prospects to the Exhibitors, allowing them to display their strengths and progressive stand.
The main objectives of exhibitors group include:
- Upgrade the knowledge with respect to the plastic industry and for the overall growth and development of the same.
- Heralded as the utility item of the millennium, promoting plastic as integral part of human life, undoubtedly being used in almost everything right from packaging, food storages, furniture and many household items.
- The growth of ever expanding plastic industry which has grown phenomenally due to the tremendous diligence of the GSPMA and Plexpoindia 2019 are sure to grow even more with leaps and bounds with the upcoming international trade fair for plastic industry.
The Plexpoindia 2019 exhibition hosted by GSPMA and supported by plastics industries to provide common platform for the plastic processing that will offer the exhibiting companies the scope for presenting their products to the large number of visitors. It will be an event where large numbers of manufacturers of plastics machineries, plastics raw materials, ancillary equipments, moulds & dies & end users will participate to make the event a grand success. Plexpoindia 2019 will promote the Indian plastic industry with this mega event.
Major Exhibitor Groups
- Raw materials: Polymers & Resins, Intermediates, Blends &Alloys
- Specially Chemicals, Master batches, Additives, Colorant, Filler and Reinforcement
- Plastic processing Machinery, Equipment
- Moulds & Dies, Ancillary Equipment/Instrumentation Recycling-Packaging: Rotogravure and flexographic printing machine, Lamination and allied Equipments, Packaging Machine, i.e. FFM Machine, Web handles Equipments
- Auxiliary Equipments/ Instrumentation
- Semi-finished and finished plastic products
- Trade promotions bodies & Associations
- Technical Publication
- R&D, Education & Training Institutions of Plastic